Friday, December 18, 2015

Review Sauder Edge Water Computer Desk, Estate Black, Looks Nice and Good Value


A week ago. I search for information on the Sauder Edge Water Computer Desk, Estate Black, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


expecting a lower quality product; fibreboard maybe loose with very rigid laminated shell. Instead I got a very dense fiberboard with laminated shell very stiff. It went together very well and is quite robust. the only real negatives: poor instructions (not super poor; I imagine that online videos are quite useful). One thing I didn't like was having to nail the backing on; It felt wrong. I think a better idea would have been rotating clamps (although I understand that




Sauder Edge Water Computer Desk, Estate






Finished in an elegant Estate Black finish with warm gold undertone the Edge Water collection presents a relaxed sophistication to the room. Detailed with solid wood sculpted tapered feet, distinctive kick rails, elegant dark Spanish hardware and shapely soft framed doors and drawers.. Read more or Check Price




0 comments:

Post a Comment