Thursday, December 17, 2015

Office Desk Name Plate 1/2" glass-like acrylic personalized, Office name plate in my opinion


The previous week. I search for information on the Office Desk Name Plate 1/2" glass-like acrylic personalized / customized, so i would like to bring a story to tell.


received an email from the seller on the same day I placed my order allows me to desfribe registration wanted. the plate was delivered the next morning. I received it within 3 days, and it looks great. the seller was really fine with me every step of the notification process and seemed very flexible about the choice of size and font style. the workmanship is exceptional, and the plate, I ordered as a gift for my wife, it looks fantastic on her desk.




Office Desk Name Plate 1/2






Laser engraved Office Desk Name plate. 1 1/2" x 8" x 2". Read more or Check Price




0 comments:

Post a Comment