Friday, December 18, 2015

AT-A-GLANCE, I'm old and like to see my whole week ahead and behind at-a-glance in my opinion


The several days before. I'm looking for information on the AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Desk Pad Calendar 2016, Ruled, 21-3/4 x 16 Inches (SK2400), so i would like to describe here.


surprisingly, it's hard to find wall calendars/table with pretty big writing space. This was the best I could find on this site and is perfectly adequate for my heavy use and rely on my wall calendars. I will continue to buy this kind every year.




AT-A-GLANCE Monthly Desk Pad Calendar






AT-A-GLANCE Desk Pad helps protect your desktop and serves as a perfect resource for all your planning and scheduling needs. The 12 month calendar covers January to December with one month per page for easy referencing of dates. The large, ruled blocks allow you to take notes and track appointments and monthly goals on this professional desk pad. Block size: 2.88 in. x 2.38 in.. .... Read more or Check Price




0 comments:

Post a Comment